Thursday, May 22, 2008

So you think you can dance


I absolutely love this show!!!! I enjoy American Idol every once in a while, but "So you think you can dance" is pretty much my favorite show! Its the only one I will tape if I have to miss it. The new season just started this week and I have been waiting since the show ended last year for it come back! During the auditions (just like in American Idol), people really think they can dance, even though they are completely delusional! It is a riot!~ But there are amazing dancers that audition as well. Watching them makes me miss dancing so much! It also helps in the motivation area, because it makes me want to dance, and I have these awesome dance workout DVDs, perhaps I will actually use them. Ha Ha....perhaps. Anyways, I just had to say that I love this show. If you want to know why, just tune in to Fox on Wednesday and Thursday nights from 7-9 (right now they are 2 hours, normally only 1) to find out. I'm sure you'll be hooked too!

1 comment:

Candace said...

You know me Stef!! That's my favorite show as well! Back in the day we rocked the dance floor too eh?!! Miss you!