Monday, May 19, 2008

Finding lost friends

I just have to say that I am so glad we have done this blog. Besides being the closest thing to keeping a journal that I have ever done other than my scrapbooking, it has been a wonderful way to find and stay in touch with friends. It is always sad when near and dear friends move away or move on with life. It is so hard to keep in touch with people when they are not a part of your every day life. Because of blogger, we have been able to find friends that I hadnt seen since college and even since high school graduation! Sad, I know. It kills me that I actually let people that I care for very much slip out of my life. This past week, I have found about 5 more friends (thanks to blog surfing). I am so excited to hear from them, and not just through one of those updated emails (which i do enjoy as well), but to have a chance to feel like part of their lives through the pictures, videos and stories. So thanks friends for finding me, and for being found!

3 comments:

Becca said...

So true - aren't blogs great! It takes the effort out of keeping in touch.

Courtney said...

Jenny has a blog too. the link is on my page, Ricks is her last name

Shelly said...

That has to be my favorite part about blogging :) See, the internet is such a wonderful thing, huh?