Sunday, May 4, 2008

First Time




We got to watch our niece and nephew Chandler and Jessica this weekend for a bit. These kiddos are so much fun to hang with. They are super good, and just enjoy being around family and having fun. They live in Snowflake, and so unfortunately, there isnt quite as much opportunity to swim up there as there is down here, so these guys are water dogs!!! They love it! It was a very warm day on Saturday so we figured it would be a great day to go swimming. We have seen people out by the pool for the last couple of weeks, and its been nothing but sunny so we thought it would be great.....we were wrong! I wish I could say eat your heart out to everyone not in sunny warm AZ, but even though it was like over 90 on Saturday, the pool was ice cold!! Eldon and I didnt even get in past our waists! But nothing stops these two! They lived it up and loved it....even with chattering chins! Eldon and I just enjoyed being outside and trying to get some sun on our pasty white skin! I will spare you my gross swimsuit pic! They also had never played Rock Band before. Sorry Wendi, but you know you are going to have to go out and get it! he he. These two were awesome and had a great time rockin out! They have guitar hero, and Chandler is freakin amazing on the guitar. He plays on expert and schools everyone! Jessica is a little stud too, and did great on the drums as well! It was a lot of fun to hang out with family. They were down to take care of some things, and for a fun reason, but its not my news to tell, so if you want to know the latest in Larson family news....you will have to call Wendi!

2 comments:

Candace said...

I want to see that sexy swimsuit pic stef! yea baby! Anyway, it has been so long! We have great news...I'm pregnant! We are finding out the gender tomorrow, so I'll let you know. Hooray! We just started a blog. dcbrandt.blogspot.com. love you!

Becca said...

Good ol' sunny Arizona, and I love swimming!