Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas with the Cops


When we go to Snowflake to visit, Eldon is always the one who drives, 1. Because he enjoys driving more than I do, and 2. Because I dont have a clue where I am going. Well Eldon was busy helping his dad and brothers on a project and I needed to run to the dollar store for just a few things. Well getting to the dollar store really isnt too hard, so I decided to go by myself. My 8 year old niece Jessica came, and last minute by 18 year nephew Blake tagged along as well. So we made it to the dollar store and were on our way back. We turned onto the street where Eldon's parents live and I saw a cop car pull over to the side in front of me. He had his lights on, so I wasnt sure if I should pass.....or wait...., well I decided to go ahead and passed the car, the car then pulled out behind me and turned on its lights... I pulled in front of the house and was just laughing so hard. My little niece however was very scared that we had gotten into trouble and ran into the house. Well....It was Eldons friend Bobby. He had just recently finished the police academy and saw me driving Eldons Car. I knew it was him as soon as I had passed him, but my niece didnt think it was very funny. The whole family came out laughing and said hi to him. It was entertaining to say the least.

No comments: