Monday, December 17, 2007

Way to go Olivia

This past Saturday, we went to our neice Olivia's gymnastics show. She has done so well! It is especially fun for me to watch her because gymnastics was basically my life for about 14 years or so. She is so cute and so excited! She just moved up levels and is only one level away from being in a high enough level to not have little girls in her classes! Her best event is the Beam (p.s. that was the one I did NOT like), so i recorded her routine...but my blog is having issues, so i will try to post it again later :(

This routine is brand new to her, and she did awesome! Good Job Olivia! We are so proud of you!

Oh and you cant forget her proud brothers as well....they were hamming it up in the van after the show :)



1 comment:

The Hoopers said...

Thanks for coming Uncle Eldon and Aunt Stefani. I love you. It was really fun. Love, Olivia