Monday, December 3, 2007

Cutest thing ever

So my little nephew Kaden (my best friend's little boy) was so stinking cute today. I was over at their house playing. He was standing holding on to my knee. It was a little bit past nap time, so he was starting to get cranky. while he was crying, I just out of no where decided to see how
he would react.....so I asked, "where's Kaden" and this was his reaction.
We couldnt believe how well he did. He had never done this before. The video was taken a few minutes after the game had started so the effects didnt last quite as long, but still SO cute! He is such a smart little boy. He barely turned one this past November! The video is from my friends perspective so you can see exactly what he is doing, but from his angle, he was really hiding. Ignore my dumb voice!

No comments: