Monday, December 3, 2007

Guitar Hero


So my family basically just gives money for Christmas, that way we can go buy whatever it is we want. Well we got a little bit early this year, and Eldon couldnt resist buying Guitar Hero! Needless to say, I havent seen much of my husband as of lately, but I have heard some rockin music in the house :) We had our friends Dusty and Brittney over to try it out. It was a lot of fun and they both did really good! I had some video of Eldon playing, but he has done it enough that he doesnt have to stand up or pretend to be a rocker to do well anymore, so the video was pretty boring! The pictures are cute though! Even though it is one more video game, I would recommend it. It is super fun and has some pretty good music.
He caught be off guard with this one

1 comment:

Shelly said...

I wanna try that one. Well, what I really want is a Wii. Looks like fun!