Thursday, December 27, 2007

My Husband loves me

So my our good friends Dusty and Brittney (well Dusty) got Rock band for Christmas. i honestly have to admit that I thought this game would be really dumb! It looked really kiddish and cheap on the commercials. So Dusty got the game and we went over Christmas Eve to drop off some goodies and they were playing it. So we sat down and played one song.....It was so much fun! I was really surprised, but we had already spent most of our Christmas money, so we were going to have to wait, but we both said we wanted it. Well the next day we got word that our Grandfather was being even more generous than he had already been and was sending more money for Christmas....wahoo! now we had the money, but the problem was, the game was sold out everywhere. Well Eldon was looking online and saw there was one in stock in a store in Scottsdale, so he hurried and got dressed and went to see if he could get it. Well he was walking in the store and saw this fat yucky "typical gamer" looking guy walking out with it. He hoped it wasnt the last one.....it was! So Eldon saw several other stores right in the same complex and looked....no luck. Finally he walked into a game stop down the street.....not kidding, the last one! I could not believe he went to that much effort to find the game....except that he was probably so excited that his wife actually wanted a video game for Christmas. So Thanks to my sweet hubby....I am now an awesome drummer chick! Hehe Thanks baby! I love you!

No comments: