Sunday, December 9, 2007

I got my Christmas wish!

Well...in the last post, i wished for Patience, but really i wanted to figure out how to make my blog cute and festive for Christmas. well inadvertently, thanks to my friend, i found the website that gave me my wish and took away SO much stress! I am actually a little embarrassed how frustrated I was, but its all good now. For those of you who have struggled with the same thing, I am going to share the secret so you too can have a super cute blog........the website is http://cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com/. It gives blog backgrounds for free, or you can get a personalized one for a really good deal! I absolutely love this website and wish I would have found it sooner!

3 comments:

IronLawGirl said...

super cute!!!

Brittney said...

Hey did you get that from Megan? She is the one that helped me with mine from that website. When are we getting together again?:)

Shelly said...

I'll have to check it out. Thanks!!