Monday, November 17, 2008

Santa visited the Larson house early this year



Introducing the cutest little pre-Christmas present ever.....The mighty Zeus!!!

He he. We have been wanting a puppy for a very long time, but wanted to wait until we had a house with a yard, well we got one, and found the most adorable little boy online. He is maybe about a foot long and weighs just over 1 pound, which is mostly fur. He is just a big puffball. He has such a wonderful personality. He loves to cuddle, he doesnt bark unless he is playing and even then it takes a lot to get him riled up enough to make noise. He is great with children and other dogs and is just so freakin adorable. He would be perfect if he was totally potty trained, But we cant have perfection right away I guess. He is close though.

5 comments:

Brittney said...

Shut up I love him!!! He is so freaking cute! I want to see him. My kids would love him!

Jason and Kristy said...

He is so cute! I'm so happy you guys ended up getting a dog! We must come over asap to see you new little addition to the family!

CASSIE said...

Adorable!! Drew would NEVER let me get a little ankle biter!!! I am soo jealous!--- don't get my kids get ahold of him! I think we're planning a little get together with Dusty, Britt, us, and maybe Shawna, Jeremy-- we would LOVE to all hang out!

Courtney said...

how fun, yeah for dogs!!

Courtney said...

Cute Puppy.. looks like a tiny Sassy! Also I think my kitty could eat your puppy for lunch ; My big kitty is a huge 15 pounds.