Sunday, November 2, 2008

Back from the Dead

Hopefully!!! Many of you may not know, we basically died (at least from our social lives) for the month of October. Eldon had his surgery to remove his giant kidney stone and then had to deal with a stint for a week (not fun, but he was a good sport). He kept me company while I was on bed rest- and no not for a happy reason like a baby.....for a stupid cyst that burst and caused internal bleeding and so much pain that I thought I was going to die, and resulted in my first ever hospitalization. I never want to go through that again!!! It was absolutely miserable. Hopefully that is all behind us. We are feeling much better and back to work and school and starting to pick up on some of the things that dropped off....such as the blog. (So sorry for the long time with no posts :) One of the good thing that came out of all of this was the great company we had. I am so grateful to Mom and Dad Larson for coming to our rescue when we needed some extra help (its no good to have both of us out of commission). We also had Mack and Valerie out for a few hours to visit and see our new place. They brought their dog and I thought it was so funny.
T
the dog (Damage....yes that is the name) apparently was cold at our house because he snuggled right up to my heating pad and blanket....please ignore the ugly pictures of me, i just had been released from the hospital, but i think it is funny.
We also had Misti's family out. They entertained us with Rock Band. It was a riot. The kids were really good!!!! Grant Man rocked it on the guitar
and Olivia hit every note singing.
Issac really liked the drums and liked that Uncle Eldon helped him win!!
Thanks for playing with us guys!! It was a lot of fun. We had some other wonderful visitors as well, but I didnt take any pics. Sorry! Anyways, that was our October basically. No fun...hopefully the rest of the year goes much better.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

sorry to hear about all the bad things that were happening, hopefully it's all behind you now. At least you got you house! :)

Bekah: said...

oh my gosh!!! are you serious? you have both been through so so so much! i am so sorry but glad to hear you are both on the mend!