Sunday, November 2, 2008

My First Time




Lame, I know, but yes this year was the first year that I carved a pumpkin all by myself. Eldon did give me some good pointers, but I did it! This is definitely a tradition that I want to keep. It was a lot of fun, but I had no idea that pumpkins dont last very long. :( It didnt even make it to Halloween. Sad, oh well. I am still proud of myself. Eldons pumpkin is the transformers symbol for those of you who arent in the know. and mine is eating the small pumpkin. I was laughing so hard carving the small pumpkins scared face that i think it turned out more like a smile ( or at least that is what my grandma saw when she "oh its cute" ha. oh well..... Happy Halloween!!

2 comments:

August and Melissa said...

Thanks for coming! It was a blast! I hope we can keep having these fun get togethers.

-August

The Hoopers said...

Super Cute! Happy Birthday too Stefani. We thought about you, but haven't called yet. Thanks again for the fun last month. We'll have to do it again.