Monday, November 17, 2008

Congratulations Divers



For the past couple of months, I have been coaching 2 different High School Diving Teams- Red Mountain and Skyline. It has been a blast to be back in the diving world (blast from the past :P) But it was alot of fun and I had some really great kids. Last week was the state finals and I had 3 divers make it to the state competition. Ryan placed 7th, which is awesome for a sophomore, and two of my senior girls from Skyline, Lauren and Khazia placed 3rd and 15th. They did awesome and I am very proud of them, and proud to have played a small part in them getting to this point.

2 comments:

Corinne said...

GO DIVERS!!! I didn't know you were one. I love divers! I was a diver in high school (not a very good one, but it was fun). I just don't run into that many other people who do/have done it. It always makes me happy.

Courtney said...

Thats so cool that you've been coaching! How fun and congrats for your divers!!