Friday, August 15, 2008

Things I missed posting

Normally, I just post and (pre date) back to the real date of the post, however since i know many of you have already seen our post from all the well wishes from my accident, i didnt want these posts to be missed. So they happened just before and just after the accident but have not been posted until now...sorry! Oh and update from the accident. I am doing really well. The soreness only lasted a couple of days and was actually less than I was anticipating from the looks of my car. The worst part was actually that I had an allergic reaction to the neosporin (sp??) that was put on my arm to help the cuts heal. Can you believe it? Who is allergic to that....only me! Ive never had a problem with it before, but go figure. so i had a lovely and incredibly itchy rash on top of all the cuts. But all is well....on the real posts.

Happy Birthday Dad! On August 7th, it was my Dad's birthday. We went out to Texas Roadhouse to celebrate. And it was very yummy and my Dad the ham enjoyed getting on the saddle (i actually think he was just excited that he was able to get on with his knee problems) and rode the birthday ride). What a nerd, but we love him anyways! For his birthday he got a new guitar. He used to play when I was little, but its been a while so he wants to freshen up his skills. Happy Birthday Dad! We love you!

sorry the video is sideways. i always forget! GRRRR! Still good though

No comments: