Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy 2008!

We hope that everyone has had a very happy New Years! We had a blast hanging out with our friends Dusty and Brittney and their adorable kids New Years Eve. But I was dumb and didnt take any pictures....so sorry, no picks of that. But I have to say Thanks for the fun!

Now I dont know about any of you, but 2008 started out amazing for me. I got to sleep in until 12:00 noon. that never happens, even when I want it to. Then my amazing husband came and cuddled with me for a while. The scale said I had lost 3 more pounds...even after the holidays Wahoo! Then we rocked out to rock band, I got to eat Gecko Grill for lunch (even if it was leftovers, it was still really yummy!) Then I finally got ready for the day and went out shopping! It would have been the best day ever, except the malls closed at like 6! I only got to shop for about an hour. If I would have known, I would have left earlier. I just figured I had all night. Oh well....in that hour I hit some great sales and got some cute new clothes! It is starting out to be an awesome year! I am excited! I hope everyone has an amazing 2008 as well!

No comments: