Sunday, January 20, 2008

Fixing my broken resolution

Ok...so everyone breaks resolutions right??? well, mine is not broken because I am fixing it right now so then its still good! Well one of my resolutions was to be better about keeping up on my blog....and then we got busy! So i am repenting and have blogged up to date now....but there was one blog catch up that i missed with the holidays. I got tagged like 3 times with virtually the same tag. I had forgotten about it, but was looking back through some comments and stuff and saw it....whoops! So here goes on my tag....sorry its late and probably lame, but i want my resolution to at least make it through the first month.

here are the rules of the tag...1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.2. Share 5-7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. 3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.4. Let them know they are TAGGED by leaving a comment on their blog.

So here goes....
1. I know sign language. I would not say i am "fluent" anymore at least. I do not practice it near enough to still be fluent, but i learned sign language from some Deaf friends and then took classes at BYU. One of my part time jobs is to be a sign language interpreter for Special Olympics in Chandler.

2. I skipped 6th grade. I went right from 5th grade to 7th grade at the Jr. High. Nope, i am not bragging that I am super smart or anything... but i was fortunate enough to have amazing teachers in elementary school and to have an accelerated program in elementary school that put me at the top of my class so i took at test and past it and let me skip it. which PS was the best decision i think my parents made for me.

3. I have never broken a bone in my body. You would think that after 14 years of gymnastics, 12 years of diving, 16 years of off and on cheerleading, and many many years of dance, track, softball, basketball, volleyball, etc and 2 brothers i would have done more damage....but i have chipped off parts of my spine, had 4 surgeries, split my head open on the diving board, and sprained both wrists and both ankles multiple times.

4. I totally get hooked so easy on cheesy tv shows. Right now my ultimate favorites are (even if they are not in season currently) Heroes, So you think you can dance, American Idol, and pretty much every show on HGTV.

5. I kiss better than I cook! Well at least that is what the sign above my stove in my kitchen says :) I am not a big cooker. I want to be the little Molly Mormon homemaker, but i dont get home from work until 7 and sometimes later and i grew up on taco bell and hamburger helper (which i think is just fine). And my mom says that when she tried to get me to help cook so i would learn that i said i was going to have a maid and a cook when i grew up so i didnt need to....where is that maid and cook when i need them now ;)

6. I am allergic to gold. Really! i have had to pierce my ears probably at least 6 times because my mom is allergic to everything but gold and thought i would be the same....nope! it wasnt until i stopped wearing gold and switched to silver (due to fashion preferences) that i realized why i was always pulling at jewelry. But that just means i need to have the good stuff!

7. Last but not least, my body pops like I am a rice krispie (ya know....snap, crackle, pop). especially in the morning. From all those activities named in number 3, pretty much every bone, or at least the main ones pop. This is especially true in the morning. But this one is one that is very obvious if you spend more than an hour with me.

ok....so that took a little bit of thought, but now i have repented and will pass it on to....
1. Angela
2. Misti
3. Shelly Larson
4. Kristin
and 5. Beth.

Have fun girls. I usually dont do these when i receive them in emails but they are fun for the blog i think. it gives people the chance to get to know you just a little bit better.

No comments: