Monday, November 19, 2007

Yeah for Craft Day


My good friend Brittney and I got together on Saturday and then again on Sunday to be crafty girls! I love crafting and thanks to my friend Becca, I have discovered a new way to both be crafty and decorate my home. Brittney and I had so much just hanging out and making these fun signs and blocks. I still have a few more that I am in the process of working on, but here is what is finished so far. And thanks again Brittney for coming and playing. We will definitely have to do it again!

These blocks are part of the same group. It says one thing on one side and another on the back side...they flip so you only see one saying at a time.
I love these signs and sayings. They are so much fun! It was pretty time consuming, but really easy to do. The first one says " Eternity- Grow old with me, the best is yet to be!" and then the second one says " All because two people fell in love".

1 comment:

Brittney said...

Yay I love them!!! I am so glad you finished them. Thanks so much for teaching me how to be somewhat crafty:) and for letting me use your stuff. I had so much fun and Dusty loves them! We will definately get together again soon!