Tuesday, November 27, 2007

a big nevermind

I want to thank you guys for your concern and support of my surgery. I really appreciate it. I have been being so nervous and anxious over it for the past couple of weeks and friends and family really help!!! unfortunately, i just found out today that because my body decided to go off schedule, I have to be patient and struggle a bit more until January to have the surgery. Hopefully by then my body will decide to cooperate and then things will get fixed and be back to normal.....I am generally not that lucky, but im hoping! I am sure there is some big blessing or underlying reason for the postponement of the surgery that we may never know, but in the meantime, I just wanted to say thank your for your sweet well wishes and thoughts for me. For those that want to, I will let you know when it gets rescheduled.

3 comments:

The Hoopers said...

What a bummer stef. Hope you feel better 'til then. You'll have to get something super yummy to eat on Thursday since you don't have to go hungry anymore. Keep us posted.

Brittney said...

Oh Stef I am so sorry. I guess we need to do more signs and stuff to make you forget about it:) haha. but I hope you feel ok till Jan.

Shelly said...

Did I miss something? I will have to check your older blogs. I am a bad blogging friend. I am sorry you are dealing with this.

But come check my blog...you are tagged!