Friday, November 9, 2007

what a month!



I think this comic really does a good job of depicting how I felt for the last 6 weeks....minus the emotions. I wont go into too much detail for those that don't want to know, but basically my body hates me! So much so, that I will be having surgery in about 2 weeks to help with the issue. Its not a big deal really, but necessary and no fun! I tell you all this so you will forgive us for not having posted very much during the month of October. I have felt like garbage and been curling up in a ball in bed when I get home from work every night and my wonderful husband has been trying to do everything we could think of to help me not be in so much pain. He has been amazing and I am so grateful that he loves me so much and has been so patient and loving! I definitely would have been in trouble without him! I have been feeling a little better this last week, and hopefully after the surgery, we can get back to life as normal and have more fun blogs for you all.
P.S. if you want to know the details, just ask...

1 comment:

The Hoopers said...

Let us know when all this takes place! Bummer stef, but hopefully is will help you feel better!