Friday, November 16, 2007

Meant to be

Eldon and my entire relationship has been filled with events that are just too nutty to be coincidence. Two Years ago, on the 15th of November, Eldon asked me to meet him face to face at the Mesa Temple to help put up Christmas lights (if you dont understand the significance of this....see our story blog) Thursday, the 15th, we happened to be going to an evening session at the temple. we hadnt given any thought to the day and were attending for other purposes. As we were walking up to the front gates, Eldon mentioned that the Christmas lights should be coming on any time (meaning any day now), literally, i looked at the street and then looked up and the lights turned on! We both chuckled and then remembered what day it was! I just thought it was pretty neat that it was two years to the day, and pretty much at the same time we had first laid eyes on each other in person. Just another testament that we were meant to be together. Heavenly Father definitely had a hand in our meeting and I love little reminders like that. Happy 2 year anniversary of our first date my love! I know it is cheesy, but i wanted you know that I am madly in love with you and so very grateful to have such an amazing husband as you. Thank you for all your do, and especially for loving me and choosing me to share your life with. All my love!

No comments: