Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving


We just wanted to wish everyone a very happy Thanksgiving! We hope it is a fabulous one! This time of year it is easy to get caught up with the blur of life. But I love how remembering the things we are really grateful for keeps everything in perspective. We are truly blessed beyond measure! Life can be hard and is definitely far from perfect for us, but when it comes right down to it, we have alot to be thankful for all year round. I am especially thankful for my wonderful husband! He is so great and I am the luckiest girl ever to be sealed to him for eternity. I love you! I am also so thankful for the wonderful family that came with him and for my wonderful family as well. Between the two of us (mostly Eldon) we have a very large family and it makes everything so much better to have all that love and support. I am also very thankful for our wonderful friends. It is a shame how quickly times passes and that we dont get to spend more time with our friends and family but you all are very important to us, and we are so glad to have you as part of our lives. And last but definitely not least to finish out my very quick list, I am very thankful for the gift of the gospel in my life and all that it includes. none of the things that are good in my life would be there if it were not for the gospel. It is a part of everything in my life and I am so glad to have that gift and blessing. Well there is my fast and abbreviated gratitude list. Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

No comments: