Thursday, November 22, 2007

Seals Family Thanksgiving



This year was my family's turn for Thanksgiving. It is quite different from the Larson Family Thanksgiving and definitely alot smaller! My little brother is out on his mission and my older brother and his wife were visiting friends in North Carolina or something like that, so it was just Eldon and I, my mom and dad, my grandma and her husband and my cousins. We dont have any of the next generation yet in my family, so its all adults. Everyone decided that they didnt want to worry about the mess of the Thanksgiving so for the 2nd year in a row, we went out to a restaurant. We had this whole little room to ourselves with a cute fireplace and Christmas tree. It was really nice. The food was alright (home cooked is better....and it didnt even come close to Tricia Larson's cooking, but what really does?!) It was nice to spend time with my family and we get to see Eldons family this weekend. Overall it was a pretty take it easy day....but its way too hot to feel like Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Brittney said...

Bummer you didnt get homecooked thanksgiving dinner:( I am loving being here in Idaho cuz it actually feels like Thanksgiving because it is so cold here. Well I am glad you had a good day though. I will talk to you later for sure:)

The Hoopers said...

We missed you guys, but glad you had a good time! See ya Saturday.