Monday, November 19, 2007

Tragic Monday



Monday morning was a sad day for our little Stake. The Lehi Stake Center, our actual ward building burned down early Monday morning. It appears right now that is was not arson, but they are still investigating. Luckily no one was there to get hurt. It is crazy that we were just there Sunday, and now its gone. I do have to say that I love the fact that the steeple is still standing tall even though it crashed with the collapsed roof. The symbol of our church is still there, even though the church isnt. I also love the power of the priesthood and how sad things like this really remind me of the truthfulness of the gospel and the greatness of our church. It took less than 3 days to hear from about 5 different people where we would be meeting and new times. I love that things are so organized and that although it is very sad, it doesnt matter where we worship but how.

No comments: