Sunday, March 10, 2013

Xander's Birth Story

When the twins were born, I felt very compelled to write their story.  I wanted to ensure that they would be remembered and never forgotten.  I also wanted a way to share their story with future children that may come to our family so they would know of their older brothers who are now our family's guardian angels.

When we were blessed with Xander, I wanted to write his story as well.  The story of his sweet birth and the miracle of how he came to be a part of our family, was something that I felt urged to write.  Unfortunately, emotions were so great, that it took me quite some time to write.

But I am pleased to share with you, his birth story now.....

 
Mixbook - Create Beautiful Photo Books and Scrapbooks! | Start your own Photo Books | Create custom Christmas Cards

No comments: