Monday, March 18, 2013

The green eyed monster

Both our boys have beautiful blue eyes (so far), but the green eyed monster still occasionally rears its ugly head around here.  I fully expect it to show up more often once the boys get older, but it is amazing to me how young it can appear.

Ok, so I must explain why my Dad is torturing my children ;).  My father loves musical, and especially loves musicals.  He has always been involved in theater and it is something he really enjoys.  In generally he is a pretty good singer (although this video is not evidence of that).  He babysits the boys every Monday afternoon while Eldon goes to class.  When the boys are crying, he usually tries singing to them to calm them.  In general, it works pretty well.  Well, the songs that my dad knows best, and likes the most, happen to be from old musicals, so he often sings them to my children.

For this cute video, Zane was being a bit fussy so my Dad starting singing to him.  Xander was across the living room playing and as soon as my Dad starting singing, he promptly crawled over.  He didnt like that my Dad was singing to someone other than him.  In this video, my Dad was trying to look at both, so its not quite as apparent, but every time my Dad would sing toward Zane, Xander leans forward like "Hey Grandpa, sing to me!"   So funny!  Love my Boys!  And I am very grateful for the support and help that my Dad has provided....even if he is torturing them at the same time :P



No comments: