Sunday, April 27, 2008

Yeah for Linen's N Things


Since I have been house hunting, I have also been window shopping and making plans for how to make whatever new house I get, cute. Well I have been struggling for bedrooms because I had a very specific image in my head of what i wanted, and I havent been able to find it....until last night! I was being bored, so i went window shopping online just looking through ads and stuff. I havent shopped at Linen's N Things for a very long time because I havent been able to find anything I really liked, and Bed Bath and Beyond always had it cheaper. I decided just to look and see if they had anything....holy cow, they had everything! They had these amazing deals on bedding super sets....i found these two sets and together it was cheaper and way cuter than what I spent just to find a basic bedspread for the new king bed! So we ran out to the store and I got the last ones! Actually these were pretty much the very last ones, the online ad now says out of stock for the green one! I am so glad we went. Now I just need to return the boring brown one I bought to tide me over until I found what I was really looking for. Unfortunately, I wont be using the new bedding until we find a house a move, so the cuteness will have to wait, but I was just so excited for the awesome deal! If we get this new house (see post below), Then the red one will go in the master, and the green one will go with the queen, and the brown and blue that is the master now will go to the other guest bed. And for my amazing husband who hates this stuff and still came with me to the store last minute so we could get them! He loves me!

1 comment:

Becca said...

Bedding is always hard to find - it takes me forever too. I'm glad you got a good one.