Thursday, April 3, 2008

Thank you, Thank you!!!

I just have to publicly thank our amazing families and friends for all their love and support....if you dont know what i am referring to, read the next blog. I just dont know what i would have done all by myself with such a scary situation! I was pretty much ready to cry when Nolan and Michele magically appeared without me even calling them at the hospital to keep me company and then sure enough, Hollis and Shireen were next and were able to give Eldon a wonderful blessing, that even if nothing else, gave me the sense of security that everything would turn out ok. Eldon's mom drove straight down and has kept me company and watched over Eldon for me, so i could go back to work. My mom did the shopping and even cleaned my apartment so i wouldnt be embarrassed with visitors. We also had so many visitors both at the hospital and since Eldon has been home, and I dont think my phone has stopped ringing from the texts and phone calls. Even in trying times, I absolutely know that we are so blessed and so I am so thankful for the amazing people that Heavenly Father has put in our lives to brighten up even the darkest of days! Thank you so very much!!!

2 comments:

CASSIE said...

HOLY COW...WHAT A HAPPY B-DAY THAT WAS!! YA-- TOO BAD IS WASN'T AN APRIL FOOLS JOKE...WELL--WE ARE THINKING OF YOU GUYS AND WISH YOU ALL THE BEST..LET ME KNOW IF THERE IS ANYTHING I CAN DO FOR MY FAVORITE COUSIN!!

Shelly said...

Oh my goodness! I am so glad that Eldon is okay. I heop he has a speedy recovery.