Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Lia Sophia


Hey girls! Have you ever heard of Lia Sophia? I hadnt until this past week. My friend Brittney took me to a Lia Sophia jewelry party! It was so much fun! The jewelry is awesome and you get free gifts just for going without even buying anything! That is always the best part! Just check out my door prize and the prize i got for throwing my own party. It wont be a little while because we are hoping to get out of this apartment first. but i thought i would give you ladies a heads up! You definitely want to come to the party. besides the sweet deals, and the awesome jewelry....you get to have a girls night out and that is always fun! If you arent in good ol AZ, you can check out thier website at liasophia.com and just let me know if you find something and it can count towards my party credit! Fun Shopping!

No comments: