Friday, April 18, 2008

New Bed!!


Well one of the few good things that have come from Eldon's injury was a new King Size Bed! Why you ask, did a king size bed come from this....well with Eldons arm in a sling and the position of his cast because of his elbow, he and I didnt fit together in our queen bed. for the past almost 3 weeks, I have been sleeping in the guest bedroom! Let me tell you, it really stinks to kiss your husband goodnight and then go into the next room! I was not about to sleep apart from him anymore than I had to! We wanted a bigger bed, but were just trying to wait to move into a new house before we got one. This made the situation seem a bit more urgent. Thanks to some friends of my parents, we were able to get a killer deal for the bed, which made it even better. We are so glad to be back in the same room, and to have so much space! Who knew! j/k. but it is really nice and we are super grateful for the amazing deal and for wonderful friends who helped to move the queen to my parents house and to help pick up the King. Thanks Dusty and Jason! We definitely couldnt have done it without you!!

No comments: