Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!!!!

My Husband is amazing!!! I wish that would cover it, but its just not quite enough. The past few years that we have been together, we have taken a "break" from Valentines Day. There has always been something else big either right before or right after so we didnt really do anything. Well this year it didnt seem like there was going to be anything around it, so I said I wanted to have fun and just do something. Well a few weeks later, life got crazy like it always does, and I have been busy with work, and all my projects and lots of friends and family and just couldnt come up with anything good to get Eldon. So I told him not to worry about it because I didnt know what to do for him. Well....My wonderful husband, didnt let that change his mind and got all sorts of cute for today. He woke up early (even though he didnt have to work today and could have just stayed in bed) and even kept waking me up for work. You would have thought it was Christmas or something! So i come out ready to go to work and I see this super cute puppy on the table! (PS the words on the dog say "I Wuff You")
I thought that was so cute, but then when i looked closer, the dog was holding a very fun shaped box. He went to Jared!
haha, we always enjoy saying that, but he really did, and got me this beautiful journey diamond necklace. I thought it was so beautiful and especially significant considering some of the things we have coming up in life. Thank you Eldon for being amazing! And not just because of the great gift. You did do a fabulous job, but you really are the gift! I love you!!! Thank you for being my husband! Happy Valentines Day Babe!!

7 comments:

AZ HS Spotlight said...

Okay, wow! Finally some blogging! I thought you were not going to stick to the resolution :) Beautiful necklace, way cute house and :( I'll miss President Hinckley too and everytime I read that poem I cry.

IronLawGirl said...

That is so sweet! And I love that he "went to Jared!"

Nic and Jessica Despain Family said...

It was really good seeing you guys the other night. I didn't know that you and August/Melissa where cousins? Nic was good friends with them. Crazy how small the world is and congrats on the new house!! Oh and Eldon did do a good job on Vday!

Brittney said...

Oh Eldon what a guy:) Arent our hubbies the best!!!! I am so glad you had a wonderful Valentines day.

The Hoopers said...

Way to go Eldon!!

Coartney Wright said...

hi this is coartney your mom gave me your blog site! i hope that is ok? check mine out!! love the necklace!!

Beth said...

Sounds like you had a lot of fun. All I got was dinner with my in-laws. Beautiful necklace!