Saturday, February 23, 2008

Cosmic Bowling :)



Brett and Angela and Mack came down for the weekend to play! It was so much fun to have a house full of family! And we didnt sleep at all! Friday night, we went out and got fat at Outback Steakhouse and then went to Brunswick for some good ol fashioned cosmic bowling. I havent been bowling in I dont know how long!!! My fingers totally were sore, but it was so much fun! Mack was pretty amazing but my hubby kept the competition close. The first game I pretty much stunk the place up, but Brett kept me company at the bottom of the scoreboard. However.....in the second game I actually bowled a TURKEY! yes, thats right, me, bowled XXX :) I was very proud of myself!!! We rocked and bowled the night away until about midnight and then came home and Angela showed me how she keeps her blog oh so cute! Thanks so much Angela!!! You're the best! We all had to get up really early Saturday morning so we all went on about 3-5 hours of sleep, which makes for an interesting day for sure. It was so much fun to say the least! We love when they come to stay and play!! Oh and PS apparently Mack is going to have the next Larson Baby!!! Since he didnt have a date, he made his stomach look like he was bowling for 2! ha ha!

No comments: