Wednesday, February 20, 2008

GRRRRRRR!!

Ok, this one is a venting one, but just for a second. I dont know if i am just a freak, but i really dont like it when i do everything in my power to make something go a certain way and it really is possible to make that thing happen and then it doesnt and i have no way to change it. Let me give you an example. So we are trying to buy a house right now (we still dont know yet, that is not what the example is, so please still keep your fingers crossed for that). But, we are trying to be good, and save and planning for extra money that should come in....like tax refunds. Last year we got a nice chunk of change from the government, mostly because we paid for Eldons tuition. Well, this year we were expecting even more because we spent more on school, so we had our hopes up for a nice refund to help out with furnishing this house we keep dreaming of getting. We made sure we didnt take any deductions and put down all the numbers you are supposed to put down so you are in the clear. So did we manage to get the nice refund we were hoping...........A BIG FAT NOPE!! not only that, but we owe a nice chunk of change instead. Really not sure how that happened, especially considered all that we did do, and how much taxes we really did pay!!!!! GRRRRRR!! and here is my other complaint as well as an FYI for those of you who care, or have paid attention to any blogs regarding my health issues. Well it has only been about a month and half since my surgery. I had a recent check up because the pains were totally back and not even close to what they should be. I was a little concerned, but wasnt sure if it was supposed to be normal or what. Again....A BIG FAT NOPE! My body just doesnt like me. So it that short time frame, my body decided to grow another cyst to cause problems. The Doctor says that shouldnt even be possible with all the other fun stuff. So not really a big deal, but it just means i dont get to stay medicine free like I had hoped. I would love to let my body do the normal, natural thing, but for me the normal natural thing appears to be bad. Oh well....K, im done venting. Just needed to do something!

2 comments:

Bekah: said...

oh man i am so sorry!! i hope your body gets better there is nothing worse than not feeling well

Shelly said...

Taxes and health issues....ugh. I am sorry. I hear ya on the taxes though.

No kids and no house=Shelly not happy about tax returns.