Sunday, June 29, 2008

Playing at the Lake

One of my best friends, Jenny and her family invited Eldon and I out to Saguaro Lake for a fun day on the boat. We had a blast out on the water. We got to meet Jenny's new (well, new to us) boyfriend Nate, and give our approval :)
We also got to play on the tubes, swim in the refreshing water, and learn how to wake board. I have tried before but most of my attempts looked like this....
but this time was different! I wasn't able to stay up very long, but I was finally able to stand up and stay up for a bit! Yeah!!
Unfortunately, Eldon wasnt able to participate in too many of the activities, he was trying to take it easy on his wrist so that it keeps healing. It was a beautiful day on the lake, and it was nice to be out of the house, out of the office, and out with friends. Thanks so much Jenny and the Jackson Family! We had a blast and really appreciate you inviting us along!

1 comment:

Pam Price said...

I'm so sad I missed the lake excursion...there are only a few times a year that I have to work on Saturdays, and that weekend was one of them! But it looks like you guys had a great time, and got to meet the much anticipated and talked about new boy :) Glad you guys had a good time! P.S. Jenny gave me your blog address so I could blog stalk you...so I'm adding you to my list of people to blog stalk on my page :)