Saturday, June 21, 2008

Las Vegas Baby!


The Seals Family had a Family Reunion in Las Vegas! We were there for 3 days and had a lot of fun! It was really nice to see my Aunt and Uncle and my cousins that I haven't seen since my wedding and also to see my grandpa. My dad's side of the family lives in northern California, so growing up we didn't get much chance to see them, so it is always nice when we do. I only wish my other uncle and his family as well as my little bro on a mission could have been there!

We did a little bit of everything. We took some amazing family mafia pics (since my family descends from the Italian Mob...we thought it was only fitting :P ).


(i love my grandpa in this pic!)


We got to see the lights of the strip, and especially the water show in front of the Bellagio. We went to a sweet car show. Eldon really enjoyed seeing all the rich cars! Poor guy...he wanted like almost everyone in the whole show! We got to see my friend Shelly and her husband Ryan that I havent seen since our wedding! We Gambled and lost!

We went to the Phantom of the Opera-which was very cool!

We went to Madame Tussuad's Wax Museum and got some awesome celebrity pics


and spent some quality time with our family. It was alot of fun, alot of chaos and I'm glad we were able to go! Thank you so much Grandpa for helping us be able to go. We couldn't have done it with you! We sure love you! Enjoy the pics Everyone!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

So much fun! You will have to email me that picture!

How did you guys like Phantom?