Monday, September 10, 2007

News to me!

How amazing is my husband! My sister called me up and asked what my blog address was because her friend had come across it. I told her we didn't have one. I had wanted to start one when we were engaged to put all the wedding info up but never really got around to it. We both thought that was weird and got a bit of a laugh out of it. Later that night I told Eldon about the conversation. It turns out, he had set up this blog site and made 2 posts without even letting me know. Once I saw the blog I was so proud of him :) It was so cute and fun, and I was beyond amazed. I hope all his friends know how much they mean to him for him to set something like this up to keep in touch. We really do wish we could keep in touch better. Life has flown by incredibly fast and it is really being a challenge to keep up. I used to get so mad at my friends that fell off the face of the Earth once they got married...I definitely understand and relate now! We will try to better in the coming months and keep this site updated as much as possible. Unfortunately, we don't have any adorable babies yet for you all to look at, so in the meantime, it will be just boring ol' us. Sorry! Hopefully babies are in the somewhat near future of the next year to two years or so, and then this site will be more interesting. Our life is pretty much the same as Eldon's update in the last blog. We have almost been married for 13 months! When we hit a year, we couldn't believe it! Life has been very busy but incredibly happy. We couldn't have imagined how happy marriage would make us! We are loving our new apartment. We feel like we live at the Ritz compared to the last tiny place! We are just truckin' along working and Eldon going to school. Church also keeps us hoppin' around. I am the Mia Maid advisor for Young Women's and Eldon just got called as the Teachers Quorum advisor so no more primary for us....We graduated up. well, that is all for now. until next time....

4 comments:

Jamie said...

I don't think you know me and your husband probably doesn't either but I am married to Sam Larsen. Eldon and Sam went to school together. I saw your blog on another friends from High School and checked it out. Good to see where people are after all these years. Sam says Hello to Eldon! You can check out our blog if you'd like samandjamielarsen.blogspot.com.

Candace said...

Hey you two!! I'm glad you are happy and enjoying life!! I had a difficult time reading the yellow lettering. maybe it's just my computer. miss you guys!! love ya!

Bekah: said...

hey! wow! a new post. that is so cute stefani that eldon set this up all by himself! thats eldon for ya. hes such a great guy! im glad you now know about your blog and can keep updating it! hooray!

Shelly said...

Hey Stef! Cute pics of you and Eldon....it's so fun catching up with people on blogs.