Monday, September 24, 2007

Heroes

So Eldon admitted to being a nerd with Transformers, so i guess it is my turn to confess.... I hardly have the time or opportunity to watch a ton of TV, but I seem to get hooked on shows that make you think and that you have to know the story from the week before or you will be lost on what is going on. For example, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, and CSI were like my favorite TV shows. I know it is cheesy and I fully admit that, but I really enjoyed them even so. Well, this past year I have found a new show to be hooked on....Heroes! Today was the premiere of season 2, and I have been waiting to watch it for like 4 months. The finale from season 1 left you hanging so dang bad! Tonight was a really good episode but this show really makes you think and try to guess what is coming and where the plot is going, so I will probably have to watch it again to get the full effect of the storyline and the potential twists for the future. This show is all about different peoples lives and their stories and eventually the stories come full circle and intertwine together, so it is fun to try to guess and see how that is going to happen :) So I guess I am a nerd too....but Eldon likes to watch the show with me, so we spend quality family time together, being nerds :P If you haven't seen or heard about the show and want to know what the heck I am talking about....go to http://www.nbc.com/Heroes/ and check it out.

2 comments:

Bekah: said...

ok so EVERYONE loves this show... is it too late to check it out? isn't it already the 2nd season?

Shelly said...

I love Heroes too. I hope this season has more of Peter without the shirt....woohoo!