Monday, September 17, 2007

Help!!!

Ok all you crafty people....my blog is having issues! we had a cute background that worked for about 2 weeks and then we started to have a funky background that popped up saying the bandwidth was too big or something like that and wouldnt show our cute background or the text to our blog :( If you guys have any recommendations of where you got your super cute backgrounds and additional items like music players, slide shows, etc, i would love the help! I love looking at all your cute blogs and want ours to be cute as well, but we are just not having luck with that at the moment! your recommendations would be much appreciated!

2 comments:

Carl and Amber said...

yeah...can't help ya there...I am limited to only knowing how to post still pictures. I tried getting an image from the web, but I guess that is too complicated for me!

Shelly said...

Ok, if you read one of my recent posts...I too have been having trouble with cutesy backgrounds...so have resigned to the standard blog templates. The fun part is that you can add pictures to the main title and play with the colors. (Hence my beautiful fall color scheme.)

If you go to your dashboard and click to customize your layout you can do a lot of different things.

I got my playlist from www.projectplaylist.com. From there you can create a playlist and get a code that you can copy onto your blog. Look around where it says "Add an Element" when on the layout page and I think I used the one that said 3rd party--meaning code from another site. I also know you can make slideshows on www.slide.com and cut and paste a code from there too.

Hope all this helps....