Monday, October 22, 2012

Our little pumpkin

So I have not really let myself do too many "pregnancy" things this time around.  This pregnancy just needed to be different.  Im not really superstitious, but just trying to not get too excited, even though we already are.  Even though I have resisted many things, this was one cute photo moment, that I could not pass up!!!  Although our little one is not technically due until around Thanksgiving, with all we have been though in this pregnancy, we are actually expecting to greet this little one closer to Halloween than Thanksgiving.  With that being said...... We decided that before it was too late, this little one needed a proper pre-birth picture (especially since his big brother Xander had such a great one).

My sweet friend Cheri was so kind to help us do such a cute belly painting.  It was a riot to hang with her and let her create on my tummy.   So here is our little soon to be pumpkin.




Happy Pre- Halloween!

No comments: