Friday, August 10, 2012

Baby Boy Update - 25 weeks

So just a quick update from my most recent ultrasound.  We have just passed a huge milestone.... the week we lost the twins.  So excited to pass this point.  Its not necessarily a big milestone, but its big to me!    Best part of the ultrasound... This first pic.... the heartbeat.  Just glad to know its there.  Although I wasnt worried for this one because he is quite the wiggly guy and I can feel his kicks all the time.  They are very prominent and happen enough that I know he is ok and still in there for now.  For that, I am very grateful! 
 The next two pics are 3D pics.  Just wanted to share that this little peanut has Eldon's nose.  I know the pics are still a bit distorted, that is what happens with a wiggly baby, but I still think he was be absolutely adorable and look just like his daddy.... so handsome!!!



No comments: