Sunday, August 12, 2012

6 Amazing Years

Preview

4 moves, 9 different jobs, 4 cars, an adorable puppy, 7 baby losses, broken bones, multiple surgeries, an amazingly beautiful adoption, a hopeful pregnancy..... 6 amazing years of being married to my very best friend!!!!  We can laugh together, scream together, cry together and best of all just be together and be happy.  I absolutely love you more each and every day than I did the day we knelt across the altar from each other.  On that day, I didnt think it was possible.    


Thank you for being the one to walk through this crazy life that we have been dealt with me, hand in hand.  It has been a crazy roller  coaster for sure, and not much has happened like we thought or planned, but I am incredibly happy being married to you and I love knowing that no matter what happens, we have each other for Eternity!  HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MY LOVE!~   I love you with all my heart!

No comments: