Monday, March 26, 2012

Hangin with Uncle B!

So my little brother is pretty excited to be a new uncle.  He came down from Utah to hang out for the summer with his niece and nephew.  We went over to  my parents house for dinner.  We had Xander dressed up in a cute blue Hurley shirt with grey pants.  He looked adorable (of course), but what was funny was to see my brother come out in a blue Hurley shirt and grey shorts.  We were laughing and couldnt resist a picture of the two trouble makers in their matching Hurley Outfits!  Too cute!

1 comment:

Courtney Curt said...

Hi Stephanie,
I'm Angela Larson's sister-in-law. (I'm married to her brother Jared.) Anyways, I've followed your blog for the last couple years. I just wanted to say, I'm so happy for you guys, and your baby. He has the sweetest little face. Cute cute, and congrats.