Sunday, March 4, 2012

Coming home!!!

On Monday, Feb 13, I got the best call ever.... we had been cleared to take our sweet little son home to Arizona.  It was very unexpected (we expected it to come some time around the end of the week).  We quickly made it to the doctor to get permission for the little man to fly, and changed our flights and prepared to come home.  Eldon was beyond thrilled that he didnt have to be away from his family any longer.  On Valentines day, we boarded a plane to come home.  I was pretty worried because I was doing this part of the journey all by myself!!!  Scary!  Amazingly, Xander was absolutely perfect!  He slept the entire flight minus feedings.  He didnt make a single peep!  I totally expected him to cry the entire time, but he truly was amazing.  And on top of it, I sat next to a member of the church who was also a nurse, who loves children and she held him for just a minute while I went to the bathroom (5 hour flight!).  Overall, this was the part that I was really worried about, and it ended up being just fine!







When we arrived home, we found a fun little sign from Eldon's big sister to welcome us as well as flowers from the Young Women's Presidency.  So sweet and such a happy Valentines day!  So glad I got to be with my sweetheart and the new little love of my life for Valentines Day!

No comments: