Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Camping Trip

My family decided it was time to go camping before the woods got too crowded for the summer.  So my Dad, my big bro and his wife and their pup along with Eldon and I and Zeus, headed up to a favorite camping spot that has this beautiful river, clean toilets (an absolute must), tables and camp fire rings so you can actually still have a campfire despite all the fire warnings.  The only problem was, the weather in Arizona right now has not been the usual Arizona weather, so it was actually really chilly!!!!  During the day it did warm up and was quite nice, so we took a little hike.  It was a lot of family fun.  The pups both did an amazing job and didnt even need to be on a leash, which was wonderful!!!  Definitely something we will have to do again soon....as long as it warms up a bit ;)

My brother trying to be Dopey with his hat.

No comments: