Monday, April 20, 2009

Happy Birthday to Eldon



Ok...so I am a little late posting this, but we have been busy. Eldon celebrated his 26th birthday this year on April Fools Day. Yep, my baby is an a fool! We decided to celebrate it right this year since last year he was in the hospital on his birthday. We had a bunch of friends and family over for some cake and ice cream.

It was really nice to see people we hadnt seen for a bit, and spend extra time with those we had seen. A bunch of our family was out of town, so they werent able to make it, but we had a great time eating yummy food, playing rock band, watching Zeus enjoy all the attention from the little ones and spending time with our loved ones.

Happy Birthday Eldon! I love you sweetheart with all my heart! I hope that you did have a very happy birthday and hopefully this year will be much happier than last!

No comments: