Sunday, December 7, 2008

Wii Want to play



My parents recently got the Wii video game system with Wii Sports. Its pretty fun. Eldon and my lil bro Christopher were trying out the boxing. The pictures dont do it justice, but its pretty funny to watch. We also took some informal family pics with our new addition Zeus ( and with my short hair). They turned out ok, i guess. We will have to try again though with a better background other than my parents couch. Oh well....Fun times on a Sunday evening.

3 comments:

Kendra said...

Wii is fun! I'm sure Eldon has already mastered all the games.
- Jeremy

Jenny said...

We love our Wii. When we get some more controllers you guys will have to come over and play Guitar Hero World Tour or Mario Kart with us.

Clint and Jeni Hatch said...

I love the wii! Hey Stef I don't now how often you check this but CALL me 480 766 2705! I have something amazing to share with you! I just don't have your number so call me girlfriend!!