Monday, December 15, 2008

Disneyland Family Adventure




Our Family just got back from a 3 Day family reunion at Disneyland and California Adventure. It was a lot of fun! My little brother and younger cousins hadnt been for a very long time (or ever) so it was really neat to see their faces and my parents and other siblings had never been to California Adventures so that was new to them. I had been to both a few years ago with work, but there were still a few things that I got to do that I had never done.... Tower of Horror, Toy Story midway games, Speaking with Crush the turtle (that was awesome!!), the haunted mansion (changed for Christmas to the nightmare before Christmas), and the Finding Nemo submarine ride. My favorite has always been and will always be Pirates of the Caribbean...it was fun looking for Jack Sparrow in the rides...he pops up a bit, but they really didnt change much of the ride. I also really liked Crush the turtle, the Toystory midway games, and California Screamin. It all was a very good time and I am really glad we got to see our family. I wish it could have been longer and we could have spent more time together, but we had a lot of fun! Thanks Grandpa for making it all possible! We love you!



Zeus also had an adventure while we were gone in California. He went and stayed with our good friends Jason and Kristy and their pup Bella. He played with a bunch of other dogs and got to wrestle and tease. But at first....he wanted to go to California with us and put himself in my suitcase. I thought it was so funny! We missed him very much, but are so grateful to awesome friends who took such good care of our baby while we were gone. Thanks Jason and Kristy!

No comments: