Sunday, March 2, 2008

Congratulations Mike and Erin


Its a Girl!!!!! Mike and Erin had a beautiful baby girl this Tuesday, February 26th in the Morning. Abigail (Abbie) or however they are going to spell, came about 2 months early, but was still 5 lbs 11 ounces. She and Mom and doing wonderfully and got to go home on Thursday. While Mom was in the hospital, I got to take my turn to help watch new big brother Kaden. He is so big and so stinkin smart! The thing I love the most is that he signs! He can sign "more, all done, please, and thank you". when he signs please, its like "i will give you whatever you want" because it is so dang cute!! Anyways, I just wanted to say Congrats. hopefully they dont mind that I posted first, but its just too exciting and they have their hands full and other things to worry about other than posting the cute pics!

1 comment:

AZ HS Spotlight said...

I have an Abigail! Yeah! Another beautiful Abby in the world!!