Sunday, December 29, 2013

Santa Claus is coming to....OUR HOUSE!

I attempted to take the boys to see Santa several times. Each time, Santa was not available, and I was left frustrated.  I really want to have pictures of my children with Santa Claus each year to document their growth, and the change in their attitudes toward Santa.  Last year, both boys really werent afraid of strangers, and so the picture was just blank (not happy, not sad).  This year however, I was afraid that I was going miss a crucial year.  Amazingly, Santa Claus was able to visit our home for a few minutes so I could have my picture!  The boys were not thrilled!  Zane probably would have been fine, but the minute Xander started crying, Zane knew something was wrong and joined right in, eventually becoming hysterical.   Santa was a very good sport, but doesnt look super thrilled either.  I am sure he prefers kids who are excited to see him and sit on his lap to share their Christmas desires.  Never the less, we are so grateful that he took the time out of his very busy schedule to visit my little ones.  Thank you Santa!  This is a memory I wanted preserved in picture form!  Merry Christmas!
 








No comments: