Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Zane is 4 Months Old

Zane's 4 Month Stats

Height                  26.25                  95%
Weight                  15.1lbs                 50%

I feel like I say this with every update post, but time goes by way too fast!!! I cant believe how big my baby is getting.  I am grateful for a few of his milestones that make life a little easier and a little smoother, but I just wish that time would slow down just a bit so I didnt feel like I am missing so much! Zane is such a different little baby than he was a few months ago.  He is smiley and happy (when he is getting all the attention he can handle).  He is sitting up (in a bumbo) and likes to see everything.  He is very observant (just like his big brother).  He pays attention to every little sound and has to see.  He is also the wiggliest thing you have ever seen.  We love him very much and are so glad he is part of our family... wiggles and all.

No comments: