Saturday, April 2, 2011

Happy 28th Birthday Eldon

Eldon turned 28 this year!  To celebrate we went out to dinner with some dear friends at Joe's Crab Shack.  We had a wonderful time, Eldon got to eat some wonderful crab (he loves seafood, me not so much, so it was a big treat for him!)  

I even got brave and experimented with some Calimari (squid)  Can I just say YUCK!!!!  I wont be that brave again!  Our little friend Jackson got brave and wanted to try his first crab.  hehe. 

The best part was Eldon's birthday song.  At Joe's Crab Shack, they make the birthday boy participate too.  Eldon had to get dressed up in hula gear and sing along saying "Hula Hey, Its my birthday!"  I got it on video.  Its a little slow in the beginning because the waitress is giving Eldon instructions.  We were dying laughing though.  It was great!   He had a wonderful birthday, we had a wonderful time and we are grateful for those who helped him to have such a great birthday!

No comments: